Monday 7 May 2012

11 months old!

Wow I can't believe my little man is already 11 months old! 
He is still surprising me with what he is learning and doing all the time.  A few weeks ago he started walking while holding onto anything he can push along the floor.  He now is an expert at doing it with his boots/bar on too!  I will have to post some videos when I get a chance to get them off the phone.

I did a photo shoot for monkeyman's 11 month today- we had alot of fun.  He is badly in need of a haircut- which will happen this coming weekend when his Aunt and Uncle come to visit.  Could be interesting as he hates sitting- I'm sure his Auntie is more patient and has a few tricks for squirmy kids :)

Monkey man now says - momma, dada, nana (banana), all done, wawa (water), he pants for his puppy, and there are a few more that I can't think of right now.

Here are a few pictures of my 11 month old little man!












And a few from a few weeks ago





No comments:

Post a Comment