Saturday 13 June 2015

Home

My little man came home yesterday morning and is doing really well- a bit more pain now and had a rough night last night. 
In our excitement to get home we lost his beloved "greenie" blanket :( There have been many tears after I called twice and went back to the hospital with Boo to
Look - retraced our steps and spoke with the staff at the short stay surgery into
We were on and security and no luck :( 
That blankie has been through so much including the surgery, being sick, every night and nap since he attached to it at 9 months old. Greenie will
Never be replaced or forgotten that's for sure and I hope it does still turn up. monkey picked out material for me to make him another blanket and he seems to like it but it's not the same. 
I have decided I want to be like my kids when I grow up- they are smart, have a thirst for knowledge, persistent, resilient, brave, strong, happy, loving, caring determined and cute. That is just some of their awesome qualities 
This is our lost blanket 

And the new one he
Picked material for- minky on the one side and paw patrol for the other 

No comments:

Post a Comment